Hello:All
As a new blogger I have a great deal to learn not only about blogging but all the other techno stuff that goes along with it. What a great opportunity! Whenever I find myself becoming frustrated by the whole process I just step away from the computer for a while and do something creative I find losing myself in a totally different process allows me to step back and look at any given challenge in a fresh light, I've already had several encounters with my lack of patience today but hey I'm learning. Every little nugget of information I find really builds my self confidence. For a long time I would rely on someone else to step in and help me out, in reality even though well intentioned they were not doing me any favours.
When that little light goes on and you finally comprehend what the devil you are doing it's a great feeling. But if you are constantly being spoon fed you learn nothing. I have always found computers in general to be very intimidating as I was never allowing myself to figure things out for myself I always had something else that was more important, that's just a lame excuse. A pair of shoes will always be uncomfortable if you don't break them in, so I will continue my walk through the unknown and keep in mind that it quite possibly could be a very exciting trip.
Till next time.
Alan
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment